I Will Provide SEO Services at very low rates

1:28 PM Digital Marketing Professional 0 Comments


SEO Services gig at fiverr.com

Not just Quantity but we believe Quantity with Quality…
I’m providing SEO ServicesMy packages are user-friendly just like my sincere advice. You can also buy a single service just for $5(negotiable)

SEO Services


Plan-1: New Created Website SEO Services Plane:

I’m offering full SEO services including Keyword research, Competitor research, on-page, Off-Page just for $60 only. In this package, social media pages performance will be guaranteed with your content.

Plan-2: Running Websites SEO Services Plan:

 For running/existing websites I’m offering plan with website audit, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, on-page, Off-Page for $99

Plan-3: On-Page SEO Services Package:

  • Meta Tags
  • Keyword Optimization
For further services, view my Fiverr Gig SEO Services

Plan-4: Off-Page SEO Services Package:

  • Directory Submission
  • Social Bookmarking
For further services, view my Fiverr Gig SEO Services

Further SEO Services:

Website audit
Competitor research
On-page Analysis
Backlink analysis
Keyword research
Bad/broken links treatment or removal
Local Business listing

Without any spamming software or black hat technique, Ill boost your site, improve your rankings in Google search.


0 comments: